Monday, February 21, 2011

Sleeping Queens by Gamewright






AH! Sleeping Queens! One of the most treasured and played games we have open as demos at the toy store lately. A strategic, fast-action SNEAKY card game where you attempt to awaken twelve queens from their deep, deep slumber with the aid of (of course) some handsome kings. Five queens or fifty points, whichever one comes first wins! Recommended for ages 8 and up, definitely fun for adults too though!


There are few games that get me so excited while I wait for my turn than this one! It's like nothing I've ever played in a card game, and Gamewright is an amazing company! They let us demo all their games and you are even offered the option to review their games you buy! How fun!!

OH And I forgot the best part of all...IT WAS INVENTED BY A KID!! This kid, in fact! 




No comments:

Post a Comment